“You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere!” – Any intelligent person knows that this statement is true especially when we are in front of a client and the results really matter. Of course we know the opposite is also true. We could be great presenters and not have the content to back us and we would fail.
There are 3 major stumbling blocks to great presentations.
– People who have never had any or limited presentation training
– Not understanding how to connect with people in a way that gets clients to want to commit to us and take action
– Not understanding what clients expect from us in a presentation versus written information.
The good news is that it’s a myth that some of us are great presenters and the rest of us just have to suffer the consequences of poorly delivered information. Presentations skills are learned skills and we can all learn them and use them to our advantage.
High Power! Presentations is available:
• Udemy as a 3 hour video training series: Click Here
• In person-two day training for up to 12 people